I offer accurate, high-quality translations, monolingual and bilingual transcription, editing and proofreading. I work with various types of documents, in different formats, in all of my specialisation areas or those that may be classified as ‘general’.
As a responsible linguist and translator, my role is to provide a professional language service. Therefore, I will only accept a translation project, once I have seen at least a sample of the original text, if I have the necessary subject knowledge to allow me to produce a high-quality translation without having to carry out extensive terminology research.
English into Spanish
Spanish into English
Types of documents
My translation experience is mostly of the following:
- online marketing materials, product descriptions, websites
- e-learning and training materials, academic and training course information sheets
- non-fiction literary works, literary and philosophical essays
- surveys and questionnaires, social research proposals and results
- business and public administration reports, executive and management reports, executive summaries and abstracts, company newsletters, general business correspondence (letters and e-mails)
- process and procedures manuals
- travel guides, hotel brochures, tourist information leaflets
Areas of specialisation
Business (General), Administration and Management
Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
Marketing and Market Research
Humanities & Social Sciences
Please click here if you would like to see some examples of my translation work.
I have worked with various software programmes and databases, and I am a confident user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Adobe Reader, and WordPress for web design.
My main tool for translation is SDL Trados Studio 2014.